Q: My Jeep Wrangler will crank but not turn over.

My 1995 Jeep Wrangler will crank but not turn over. I've changed the coil pack checked all fuses and changed relays, changed compositors out in my computer, changed out my crank shaft sensor and still nothing. I'm not getting spark on any plugs and my fuel pump is not kicking on. Please help if you can.

Hi there, thanks for writing in. I’d be happy to help.

I recommend also checking the camshaft position sensor, as this also can impact the timing/spark issue. As to the fuel pump, I would recommend checking the fuse for this to be sure it is not burnt. Also check all connections, wiring, relay and ground to the fuel pump.

If you would like help with these inspections, consider having an expert automotive technician from YourMechanic come to your home or office to inspect and diagnose this issue for you, and make any repairs as needed.

3. My Jeep Wrangler will crank but not turn over.