Q: My hyundai sonata gls 2004 has a little issuse driving outta park. It hesitates 2-3 very small moments then drives perfect.

It only happens when I start my car. I pull it out of park and it jerks a little 2-3 times after that it drives perfectly fine. Could it be a bad battery? Need help

Hi there. Usually an issue as you’ve described is not caused by a battery issue. Typically when a car hesitates as you begin to accelerate it’s due to a fuel delivery problem. In many cases it can be caused by a dirty or damaged mass air flow sensor or fuel injectors that are clogged with excessive carbon deposits. It’s probably a good idea to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a car is slow to accelerate inspection, so they can pinpoint the source of this issue and recommend the right repairs.

3. My hyundai sonata gls 2004 has a little issuse driving outta park. It hesitates 2-3 very small moments then drives perfect.