Q: My headlights are turned on as soon as I switch on the engine.

My headlights switch on as soon as I switch on the engine even when I try to change the switch position to off nothing seems to change. Even when I put the switch position to auto it still doesn't change. However, when I do turn the car off the lights do go off. Could the problem be with the switch or could it be a problem with the electrical wiring? This car has no daylight running lights.

3. My headlights are turned on as soon as I switch on the engine.