Q: My fiat stilo is 2002 the back i normal high i think but front is low why?

image of front and the back is it safe ?

A: After looking at the two different pictures...

After looking at the two different pictures, I would think the front looks like it is at normal height and the back is too high. The rear struts may be stuck in the up position or something in the rear suspension could be binding it up. Have someone bounce each corner of the vehicle to see if the suspension moves up and down, or if it is stiff and does not move indicating a binding suspension component. A qualified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, can inspect your suspension for you to make sure it is safe to drive.