Q: My dodge intrepid battery light was on but it drove fine to work but on the way home it wouldnt start. Got a jump start and it sta

I just had a friend put an alternator in my car eighty before this happened. And she had to take the radiator off to do it and i think water leaked onto my drivers side floor board cuz there was about 2 or more inches of water and Windows were up so it wasn't rain!! Could the water of shorted some electrical wires maybe???

3. My dodge intrepid battery light was on but it drove fine to work but on the way home it wouldnt start. Got a jump start and it sta