Q: My car wont start

My car's battery has been dying lately. I've had to jump my car three times so far, the last time I've successfully jumped it, The car started, but wouldn't accelerate. The check engine light and two other lights are on.

A: Hi there: Most of the time, battery issues...

Hi there:

Most of the time, battery issues are not related to engine stalling problems. If the check engine light has come on, the best thing to do in order to resolve and diagnose this issue is to have a professional mobile mechanic complete a car is slow to accelerate inspection. Once they are able to download the codes, they can determine what's causing this issue and recommend the right repairs.