Q: My car won't turn on. Why is that? 2004 Mercedes E500

My car won't turn on and on my dashboard the battery light turned on

3. My car won't turn on. Why is that? 2004 Mercedes E500

Q: how thin can rotors be before replacing?

Nothing sounds right about that. There are references that tell mechanics how thick rotors are when new, when they're too thin to machine, and when to discard. The rotors need measured with a micrometer to check this. Rust and some...

Q: Hood Open light comes on while driving

You may have a faulty hood switch on your 2004 Mercedes-Benz E500. This switch is responsible for letting the driver know if the hood is open. It is possible that the vehicle is programmed to only show the open hood...

Q: Temperature gauge problem on a 2005 Mercedes Benz S500

Hello - I would first check for problem codes, whether the Check Engine light is illuminated or not. And, if the engine is not really overheating, the problem is most likely the engine temperature sensor (the sensor for the gauge,...