Q: My car won't turn on. Why is that? 2004 Mercedes E500

My car won't turn on and on my dashboard the battery light turned on

3. My car won't turn on. Why is that? 2004 Mercedes E500

Q: Car not getting power from battery.

Given that after you put a new battery in it still doesn't work makes me wonder if a main fuse blew. It would benefit you to have a certified mechanic go over your entire electrical system as the main fuse...

Q: Q: Secondary air pump.

The air pump supplies the catalytic converter with extra oxygen so that it can efficiently catalyze any unburned fuel. On start up, the catalytic converter is cold and requires some help to quickly get up to temperature allowing it to...

Q: Truck is bouncing

Sounds like you might need to replace your shocks. Shock absorbers do exactly that, they absorb the shock of the road as you drive. They keep the vehicle from bouncing all over the road. When the shock absorbers go bad,...