Q: My car won't turn on. Why is that? 2004 Mercedes E500

My car won't turn on and on my dashboard the battery light turned on

3. My car won't turn on. Why is that? 2004 Mercedes E500

Q: Coolant leak around engine

Hello. There are coolant hoses that run on the side, back, and front of the engine with the coolant circulating throughout. It is possible that a broken hose around the back of the engine is causing it to appear like...

Q: Oil and water mixing in expansion tank

This is a sign of a blown head gasket. When your car overheats and causes the cylinder head gasket to become compromised, this can cause a leak at the combustion chamber (which is also an area where coolant and oil...

Q: Car shifting high when foot on gas pedal

Transmission sensors are usually just to measure vehicle speed and sometimes rpm. I would think that a hydraulic or mechanical  transmission issue would be a more likely cause considering the symptoms. I would first start by checking the transmission fluid...