Q: My car won’t start and it’s saying service your power steering system what’s going on

My car won’t start and it’s saying service your power steering system what’s going on?

Hi Nina. Thanks for contacting us tonight. Modern cars, trucks and SUV’s utilize an electronic power steering system. In many cases, when there is a mechanical or electrical fault with these systems, it will activate a security protocol that disables the ignition system of your vehicle, to stop it from starting. It is also possible that the hard starting issue is not related to this specific warning light. If a warning light has been activated, and the car will not start, the best way to diagnose the root source of this problem is to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location to complete a warning light inspection.

3. My car won’t start and it’s saying service your power steering system what’s going on