Q: My car will turn on and start but then I drive for about 5 seconds it just shuts off. All the lights work. Battery is good.

My car will turn on and start but as soon as I drive for about 5 seconds it will shut off. The lights will still be on and everything. The fuel and oils are good. The battery is still good. This happen the other day and then started working great again until tonight now it keeps doing it.

3. My car will turn on and start but then I drive for about 5 seconds it just shuts off. All the lights work. Battery is good.