Q: Engine stalls when I come to a stop

What the problem

3. Engine stalls when I come to a stop

Q: Q: Cylinder 4 misfire

It sounds like you may need an ignition control module. It's a small device mounted around the right front of the engine compartment. It has a plug with about a dozen wires connected. The module has a separate channel for...

Q: Random misfire cylinder 123

I'm curious as to what codes are still active. Is it still a misfire code? Several other component failures can cause "misfire" issues - a clogged exhaust gas recirculation valve, a failed diverter valve, even a failed cam phaser. But...

Q: Service theft deterrent system light is on. Absolutely no dinging when key is in . it will not even attempt to crank

Hi. When the wrong key was put in the ignition it damaged the components inside the ignition causing it to shut the car down. The only way to fix this problem is to replace the ignition and have the new...