Q: Engine stalls when I come to a stop

What the problem

3. Engine stalls when I come to a stop

Q: Q: Rough idle and RPM fluctuation

This may be a sign of a faulty MAP sensor. The Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) sensor senses engine load and generates a signal that is proportional to the amount of vacuum in the intake manifold. The engine computer then uses...

Q: I have a problem of petrol going through to the oil sump and the car backfire and some smoke coming out of exhaust.

Hello. If your oil is being mixed with fuel then you are either getting too much fuel into the engine or you have a serious internal engine issue. Most of the time this is caused by worn out piston rings....

Q: Belt tensioner broke 2006 Cadillac DTS

Hello - yes, the serpentine belt (aka accessory drive belt) drives your water pump as well as the alternator, power steering pump, etc. Failure of the belt or tensioner means hot water in the engine is not pumped to the...