Q: My car stering wheel volume buttons not working and stero light not working rest of all dashboard lights working

My car stering wheel volume buttons not working and my stero light not working

Check with your local Honda dealer to see if there is a software update that may help. Some that had this issue found that a software update resolved the issue. If this does not apply to your vehicle, the problem can possibly be caused by the radio head unit itself, or a wiring issue between the steering wheel controls and the radio. The audio control itself can be shorted or there can be a loose or broken connection behind the steering wheel. It may be a good idea to bring the vehicle to your local Honda dealer because of this. If the problem is in or behind the steering wheel, the air bag may have to be removed to repair or replace any other components.

3. My car stering wheel volume buttons not working and stero light not working rest of all dashboard lights working