Q: Transmission problem?

My car starts but wont turn out of park. The radio and air unit doesn't come on as well as the fuel guage. That means i can't even see how much gas i have.

Hello, It sounds like you may have a problem with your transmission that could be related to many different things such as a bad shift linkage or a faulty transmission control module. The AC not turning on at all may be a result of a faulty blower motor or blower motor relay. Occasionally, the blower motor itself will wear out or become faulty working intermittently as the brush contacts inside the motor wear out. The blower motor relay supplies power to this motor when you turn the switch to "on" that can sometimes fail. When this happens, you may notice that you will not feel anything blowing out of the vents at all. This may also cause the blower motor to work intermittently. The fuel gauge not working properly is likely a result of a faulty fuel sending unit. The fuel tank sending unit is a small float type component (or sensor) inside your fuel tank that measures the level of the fuel inside the tank. As the fuel level drops, this change is detected and relayed in the form of a signal to the car’s computer which then displays the reading on the fuel gauge in your dash. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your car.

3. Transmission problem?