Q: My car squeaks like a baby buggy with bad springs going side to side at low speeds winding roads with dips.

I have replaced shocks and struts thinking that was part of the problem. Also replaced front sway bar bushings. Any suggestions ?

A: Squeaking suspension sounds can be caused...

Hello.

Squeaking suspension sounds can be caused by a wide variety of issues. One of the most common causes of this symptom is worn or dry suspension bushings. If any of the various chassis bushings dry or wear out, they may squeak as the suspension travels. It may also be possible that the spring seats are worn, and allowing the spring to move, causing them to squeak. I would suggest having a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, jack the vehicle up to carefully examine the chassis and suspension components near the suspected area where the noise is originating from.