Q: My car runs and drives but won’t make sharp turns like I can only turn half way before I can’t turn anymore

Steering wheel is semi responsive also out of alignment

Hello Almighty T. If you know that the suspension is out of alignment, then I would suspect that your root issue is that some suspension component is either bent, broken or loose. It’s also possible that the steering rack is damaged. Since there are multiple possibilities, you should probably have a professional mechanic complete an inspection to determine exactly what is damaged before continuing to drive much further.

3. My car runs and drives but won’t make sharp turns like I can only turn half way before I can’t turn anymore