Q: My car reverse has very low pressure as if it's not engaging properly

I was reversing once climbing a hill and the reverse pressure just drop as if it's not engaging in reverse properly, it has good pressure moving forward ,only reverse ,and u have to accelerate hard before it start reversing slowly like single man pushing a car

This may be a sign of a faulty transmission control solenoid. Modern automatic transmissions use pressurized hydraulic fluid to change gears. Every time a gear change is required, the car’s computer activates a transmission solenoid, which directs transmission fluid into the valve body to engage the correct gear. When this is faulty or not working properly, this can cause a delay in gear shifting or in some cases cause the car to not shift at all. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to take the car for a test drive to more specifically determine the cause for this.

3. My car reverse has very low pressure as if it's not engaging properly