Q: my car over heated and slowly deceased in mph. I pulled over to the side of the road and continued after it cooled down. What shou

I've been on the interstate for about 2 hours( 3 hours to go) the car felt hot and started to decreas from 80 mph to 60 and would not speed up so I pulled over and waited for the car to cool off. The temperature warning light came on but when I started the car up again it was off. The malfunction indicator light is on but I'm not sure if that was on after or before the incident

It is possible that you have a coolant leak. I would recommend checking the coolant level and top off as needed. I would recommend continuing to pull over as needed if tje vehicle is over heating until you can have the issue diagnosed.

3. my car over heated and slowly deceased in mph. I pulled over to the side of the road and continued after it cooled down. What shou