Q: Q: Clicking sound.

I put in keys and turn. Only hear one click. Then I replaced starter. Alternator not issue. Some say engine Seized possibly. Ay ideas

3. Q: Clicking sound.

Q: Car sputters and takes effort to start, overheats, and has a cylinder misfire

Hi Aubrie. Thanks for contacting us today. Although it would be fantastic if all of these issues were related, it's likely that they are all independent problems. Let's start with the overheating issue. Although a coolant leak is common, it...

Q: Engine hot, difficult shifting, shutting off

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 1987 Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais. A common problem that can cause stalling is a stuck torque converter clutch. This device connects the link between the engine and transmission, but should slip some when...

Q: Vehicle, smoking, popping, and stalling when starting.

What color is the smoke that is coming out of the back of your van? The color of smoke can help tell you what is going on. If the smoke is a bluish color your engine is burning oil. If...