Q: Clicking sound.

I put in keys and turn. Only hear one click. Then I replaced starter. Alternator not issue. Some say engine Seized possibly. Ay ideas

Hi There, What you are describing sounds like a weak battery or a faulty starter solenoid. If you hear a clicking sound when turning the key, it is likely that your starter solenoid may be faulty or your battery may be too weak to turn the engine over. The starter solenoid is located on the starter and has internal electrical contacts that transmit electricity to the starter. As electricity is supplied to the starter a small gear comes out and engages the flywheel to spin the engine over as you turn the key. When this fails, it may cause a clicking sound and will not allow the starter to engage the flywheel when you turn the key. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.