Q: My car is overheating and coolant is leaking

I just replaced valve cover gasket it was leaking oil pretty good and changed waterpump hose, now there is coolant leaking alot on top of the motor, light colored smoke coming out tail pipe,

This may suggest a blown head gasket. When this happens, the cylinder head gasket fails which can cause coolant to leak into the combustion chamber causing it to be ignited with the fuel. This is what causes the light colored smoke to come from the exhaust. It is usually a white color when this happens. Additionally, there will often times be oil found in the coolant as well as water found in the oil. I would recommend checking your oil and coolant for signs of this. You may want to have a professional from YourMechanic come to your home to take a look at the vehicle to properly diagnose the coolant leak and white smoke coming out of your exhaust.

3. My car is overheating and coolant is leaking