Q: After replacing alternator I have the abs and traction lights on.never on before

I replaced the alternator after it failed as I was driving...now the track off abs and service traction system light are on and I havnt driven the car ...please help

The alternator going bad while driving caused the other systems in the vehicle to get low on supply voltage and they may set codes in memory for power loss. You may need to clear the codes in all the modules that have stored the low voltage codes and then road test to make sure codes do not come back.