Q: My car is leaking oil from the bottom part of the engine

Recently i notice my car leaking Oil from the bottom path of the, what do i do , also i notice that my air fitter connecting host to the engine has broken does it have any side effect on my fuel consumption rate

The oil leak may be coming from a leaking oil drain plug or another gasket or seal of the engine. The inlet tube is very important: it seals out the dirt and debris that the filter cleans out of the air which the engine brings in. Also, if the engine has a mass air sensor, the leaking will cause this sensor not to work correctly, causing poor drivability and fuel mileage.

You should have a mechanic raise and check the oil leak to see if it is a gasket leak or a drain plug seal. A certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to inspect and diagnose the exact cause of the oil leak.