Q: My car is leaking oil from the bottom part of the engine

Recently i notice my car leaking Oil from the bottom path of the, what do i do , also i notice that my air fitter connecting host to the engine has broken does it have any side effect on my fuel consumption rate

The oil leak may be coming from a leaking oil drain plug or another gasket or seal of the engine. The inlet tube is very important: it seals out the dirt and debris that the filter cleans out of the air which the engine brings in. Also, if the engine has a mass air sensor, the leaking will cause this sensor not to work correctly, causing poor drivability and fuel mileage.

You should have a mechanic raise and check the oil leak to see if it is a gasket leak or a drain plug seal. A certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to inspect and diagnose the exact cause of the oil leak.

3. My car is leaking oil from the bottom part of the engine