Q: My car idles sometimes and there's a problem with the spark plug and coil all the time

Me using the car fron 4 months now from 2 week came problem with idle of car in lower gear and i went mechanic then change one coil after 3 day came with same problem went there then change another spark plug coil and that time also plug changed tbey are very dirty.after 1 week feeling the same problem.i dont know what to do..

3. My car idles sometimes and there's a problem with the spark plug and coil all the time