Q: MY CAR HESITATES WHILE DRIVING & TAKES AWHILE TO SPEED UP

MY CHECK ENGINE LIGHT CAME ON AND COMPUTER READ OUT SAID "MISFIRE IN CYLINDER #1 DETECTED" AND SAID I NEEDED NEW IGNITION COIL. I INSTALLED 4 NEW IGNITION COILS. WEEK LATER - I INSTALLED 4 NEW SPARK PLUGS. RIGHT AFTER THAT - I NOTICED MY CAR WAS RUNNING A LITTLE ROUGH. TOOK CAR BACK IN TO GET ANOTHER READING AND IT READ THE SAME AS BEFORE. A DAY LATER - MY CAR WENT INTO A REALLY WEIRD HESITATION PROBLEM WHILE DRIVING. CHECK ENGINE LIGHT STARTED BLINKING - MY RPM GAUGE WENT CRAZY - MOVING UP AND DOWN (THE NEEDLE) - THEN IT LETS ME SPEED UP AND ITS OK. CHECKED ALL PLUGS & THEY ARE GOOD. ALL 4 IGNITION COILS SPARKED. TOOK IT IN AGAIN FOR ANOTHER READING - IT SAYS CYLINDER 1 & 2 MISFIRE. WHATS NEXT - FUEL PUMP - THAT AIR SENSOR THING? I AM NOT A MECHANIC. MY HUSBAND INSTALLED THE COILS AND PLUGS. HE IS NOT A MECHANIC. CAN YOU HELP?

3. MY CAR HESITATES WHILE DRIVING & TAKES AWHILE TO SPEED UP