Q: My car has trouble starting, it takes about two or three times turning the key for the car to actually turn on. About 10-20 minute

At first, my car busted a breather hose that was full of oil. We fixed the hose, the car sounded like a lawn mower. We replaced the oil pressure switch, the sound is gone and now has oil cycling through it again. But now, the car has trouble starting. It takes a couple of tries for the car to actually start, it'll be on for about 10-20 minutes and then stall out. It will not cut back on until an hour or so later. But as soon as the car turns on, it smells like gas but the smell goes away. Also, I noticed there's a couple of holes in the air intake. Could that have something to do with it?

3. My car has trouble starting, it takes about two or three times turning the key for the car to actually turn on. About 10-20 minute