Q: My car has lost fire from the coil

Changed coil, crank sensor and ing module

3. My car has lost fire from the coil

Q: Question about buying radiator for 1999 ford ranger v4 2.5l

Hi Javier. Thanks for the question today. In cases like this, you want to replace what you currently have active, as it's possible that the previous owner has removed the OEM transmission cooler, which may be the reason for the...

Q: Hi Casey I would like to know more about ignition coil for example heavy duty vs normal...thank you for your answer

The best ignition coils for your vehicle are the OEM Ford (dealer supplied) coils. There is no distinction between a regular versus heavy duty coil. If you elect to use an aftermarket coil, pick a reputable name brand from a...

Q: Higher rpm than usual

This may be a sign of a failing mass air flow sensor. The mass air flow sensor is a unit in the intake system that monitors air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the...