Q: My car has been having a problem with staying on and sometime I have to jump it to have it stay on a little... but I've change alt

I am having car problems with my car staying on I've recently change the radiator thermostat starter battery alternator ground wire and intake tube but I'm just asking for some help I've recently looked for leaks and I've sprayed by the throttle body and it revs up only spot it does it and I'm wondering if that will cause my car from staying started please get back to me as soon as possible

If you are spraying a flammable material near suspected intake leaks, and the engine speeds up, that is a sign of a vacuum leak and yes vacuum leaks can cause poor operation and stalling. Other causes of engine stalling include a faulty mass airflow sensor, faulty camshaft or crankshaft position sensors, worn spark plugs, wires or defective ignition coil(s), inadequate fuel delivery or pressure (clogged fuel filter, injectors, faulty fuel pump or pump circuit), contaminated or old gasoline, defective throttle position sensor, faulty idle air control valve, leaks in the EGR system, intake vacuum leaks, and so forth. Based on what you are describing the issue is probably "limited" and thus fairly easy to resolve. If you request an engine stalling diagnostic the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you promptly. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. My car has been having a problem with staying on and sometime I have to jump it to have it stay on a little... but I've change alt