Q: My car has been having a problem with staying on and sometime I have to jump it to have it stay on a little... but I've change alt

I am having car problems with my car staying on I've recently change the radiator thermostat starter battery alternator ground wire and intake tube but I'm just asking for some help I've recently looked for leaks and I've sprayed by the throttle body and it revs up only spot it does it and I'm wondering if that will cause my car from staying started please get back to me as soon as possible

3. My car has been having a problem with staying on and sometime I have to jump it to have it stay on a little... but I've change alt