Q: My car has an AC leak in the center console

There is a AC leak under center console and it's leaking down to passenger side mats.. I took a video of the problem... https://youtu.be/FIk9JBY3LUs

3. My car has an AC leak in the center console

Q: air conditioner blows cold, then warm

You might be on track about the system being overcharged. But that can only happen if the system was recharged and then too much refrigerant or oil was put in. But there are other reasons why the high side pressure...

Q: PT Cruiser, replaced radiator and thermostat, dashboard gauge reads normal but car is running hot and having to add coolant daily

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle is reading normal temperatures because the fluid temperature sensor needs to be in the fluid to give an accurate reading. The second there is a leak and the fluid level drops, that...

Q: Q: Water in oil.

Water in the oil usually mean you have a blown head gasket. This happens normally when the engine overheats and warps the head causing the water to leak into the oil passages of the head where the gasket meets the...