Q: My car has an AC leak in the center console

There is a AC leak under center console and it's leaking down to passenger side mats.. I took a video of the problem... https://youtu.be/FIk9JBY3LUs

3. My car has an AC leak in the center console

Q: How Much Does Using the AC Affect Fuel Economy

There are several variables that will influence the answer to that. It depends on your vehicle, how you drive, where you drive, and how hot it is outside. But there are some things that are certain: operating an A/C system...

Q: Coolant leak from a black box (HVAC box)?

The most likely cause of your leak is the heater core inside of the car's heater case. The leak will come out of the A/C's drain. If you are going to bypass the heater core then I would recommend connecting...

Q: I have a 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited, and sometimes when I start it, it turns over, but not without 2-3 seconds of hesitation

Hi Nicole. Thanks for contacting us today. The question I would ask you is whether or not you were having the starting hesitation issue prior to having the vehicle serviced - or if it happened after. If it's been an...