Q: My car has an AC leak in the center console

There is a AC leak under center console and it's leaking down to passenger side mats.. I took a video of the problem... https://youtu.be/FIk9JBY3LUs

A: I watched your video. It seems that you hav...

I watched your video. It seems that you have an evaporator drainage issue. In normal operation, the evaporator will remove moisture from the vehicle. That moisture needs to drain from the heater/evaporator box. There should be a drain hose attached to the box that drains either under the vehicle or along the firewall in the engine compartment. The drain is either clogged or detached from the heater/evaporator box.

Check that the drain hose is attached to the heater/evaporator box. Reconnect it of it is not. If it is, locate where it exits the vehicle either along the passenger side of the firewall in the engine bay, or directly under the vehicle. Make sure it is not clogged or pinched closed.