Q: My car has an AC leak in the center console

There is a AC leak under center console and it's leaking down to passenger side mats.. I took a video of the problem... https://youtu.be/FIk9JBY3LUs

3. My car has an AC leak in the center console

Q: A/C is not blowing cold air - 2007 Dodge Nitro

Unless the leak is large enough that refrigerant is just blowing out or somewhere obvious and all at once, the system has to be recharged with a dye installed with it. The dye will leak out with the refrigerant and...

Q: Trouble code P0303 - 2002 Dodge Ram 1500

Hello. If there is no misfire on the highway then you more than likely either have a vacuum leak that is causing this or more commonly a valve seat that is failing. I usually do a compression test first. This...

Q: Driver side rear shock is leaking oil the set only has about 2500 miles on them? they are coil over shocks.

Hello. A shock is not always bad, but if you see some residue oil leaking from the shock then it may not be functioning fully. If you see a really wet and dripping shock, then it should be replaced. The...