Q: my car cranks but won't turnover

My car cranks but won't start. I replace the battery, fuel pump, crank shaft sensor, sparks and plugs.

3. my car cranks but won't turnover

Q: Possible fuel pump issue? Car does not start.

Hi there. From the description you have provided, running over the median, car scraped hard, drove to the gas station a mile down the road, sputtered and died, could be any number of problems. The fact the fuel pump now...

Q: i have a knocking noise coming from under my feet on driver side by the tire and its a bottom knock right under the gas and brakes

Hi there. If your vehicle is a front wheel drive, then the noise could be a CV Shaft failing causing the knocking noise. If your vehicle is a 4x4, then the front driveshaft universal joints are worn and making the...

Q: Timing belt with water pump replacement? How much it is going to cost?

Billing question sent to CS for the replacement of the Timing Belt and the Water Pump.