Q: my car cranks but won't turnover

My car cranks but won't start. I replace the battery, fuel pump, crank shaft sensor, sparks and plugs.

By your list, you have replaced parts relating to both fuel and spark. If you’re still not getting fuel and spark, then there may be an electronic failure elsewhere in the system. It could be the ECU (Engine Control Unit), ignition coil, fuel pressure regulator, or any of several other components.

Also, if it seems to turn over with more ease than previously, the timing belt may have broken. A compression test may be in order.

Before replacing more parts without being certain, you may want to have a repair shop or a mobile technician from YourMechanic perform a proper diagnosis of your starting problem. Good luck.