Q: My car at times it will start and sometimes it won't .

My car will sometimes start and then sometimes it won't . All the lights and radio still comes on . I was also told a few months ago the my 1 component was misfiring .

Hello there. If your electrical accessories work fine, then the issue is not related to the battery or electrical charging component. It is likely that you may have a faulty ignition system or fuel component, such as a malfunctioning fuel injector, spark plug wire or even a crankshaft position sensor. It is best to have a professional mechanic complete a car is hard to start inspection at your location to pinpoint the source of this issue before it gets worse; as most likely it will.

3. My car at times it will start and sometimes it won't .