Q: my bmw320i e90 giving out white smoke from exhaust, how can I fix it?

My bmw320i e90 giving out white smoke from exhaust, how can I fix it

Smoking coming from the exhaust can be caused by multiple component failures, ranging from oil control valve problems to valve guides or piston rings that are damaged. The best thing for you to do is have a professional mobile mechanic complete a smoke coming from exhaust inspection; so they can pinpoint the source

3. my bmw320i e90 giving out white smoke from exhaust, how can I fix it?