Q: my bmw320i e90 giving out white smoke from exhaust, how can I fix it?

asked by on December 26, 2016

My bmw320i e90 giving out white smoke from exhaust, how can I fix it

Smoke from engine or exhaust Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Smoking coming from the exhaust can be caused by multiple component failures, ranging from oil control valve problems to valve guides or piston rings that are damaged. The best thing for you to do is have a professional mobile mechanic complete a smoke coming from exhaust inspection; so they can pinpoint the source