Q: My blower motor is not working on 2008 Hyundai Sante Fe

asked by on November 14, 2016

My blower motor is not working. Tried changing resistor and motor.

Blower Motor Relay Replacement $87.03 - $218.37 Get a Quote

Hello, thanks for writing in. The blower motor resistor is what controls the different modes (i.e. high speed, low speed, etc.) of the motor. The blower motor relay is what controls the power to the motor in general. I would recommend testing and if needed, changing the relay and this should fix your problem. If you need assistance with this, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians can come to your location and service your blower motor relay at your own location.