Q: MY ABS LIGHT IS ON

Hello, my abs light is on, I've faced no problem on my main breaking system. I'm driving it normally for almost 7 months, Is there any recommendation from you to fix it my self? or is it necessary to take it to the diagnosis center?

Thanks

Your ABS light on is an indication there has been a problem detected in the system and has set a code in memory. You should check to make sure brake fluid is full and fill if low. If light does not go out then you will need to have a diagnostic scan of the ABS. A mechanic like one from YourMechanic can come to you and scan and test the codes that are stored.