Q: My abs and traction lights on and wont shift into gears

asked by on February 19, 2018

My abs and traction control light is on and wont shift into 3rd gear I have to do it manually and when it does shift in 3rd it makes my motor jump really bad and my gas mileage is terrible

It is possible that your transmission can be malfunctioning. I would recommend having your transmission inspected by a qualified transmission specialist to determine the exact cause of this issue. If your transmission is stuck in the lower gears, this can be the reason why your vehicle is getting terrible fuel economy.