Q: My 2500HD wont fire. But its turning.

I tried to starty truck this morning and while it turns it wont fire up. That and the lights dim out when i turn the key

3. My 2500HD wont fire. But its turning.

Q: Coolant tank leak

Hello. If the coolant is leaking that fast then you should be able to see the vehicle leaving a puddle on the ground. If it is leaking onto the ground then it can be from a number of places. If...

Q: Gas pedal needs to be pressed down farther than normal before it works

The throttle pedal sensor and the throttle body sensor need to correlate to each other or the computer goes into limp mode and will not accelerate properly. A test to move the throttle body and throttle pedal position needs to...

Q: Loss of power in engine

The problem may lie within the fuel injection system from what you're describing. The injectors require a proper amount of fuel pressure and they also stick on some certain year models. Depending on the year you have, it may require...