Q: My 2007 Ford Fusion RR turn signal/brake light is not working, but the regular tail light is. The bulb has been recently replaced

Mt Ford Fusions right rear turn signal/brake light is not working. The regular tail light works when the lights are turned on. I have attempted to reseat the bulb, and that will get the turn signal to work for a short while, but after driving it will no longer light up.

The Bulb was replaced approximately two months ago (1000 miles), and the battery was replaced three days ago.

What should I have done to fix this problem?

3. My 2007 Ford Fusion RR turn signal/brake light is not working, but the regular tail light is. The bulb has been recently replaced