Q: My 2006 GTP will not start with its key but with power to the starter will crank and run for a short period then stop

MY CAR HAD BEN STARTING AND RUNNING PERFECTLY EVEN THOUGH IT WAS DISPLAYING ITS ANTI-THEFT ICON ALONG WITH A CHECK ENGINE LIGHT. AFTER I HAD MY FRIEND CLEAR THE DTC'S WITH HIS OBD READER, THE CAR WOULD NOT CRANK AT ALL. THE CAR WOULD SELF-TEST BUT NOTHING ELSE. WHEN THEY APPLIED POWER DIRECTLY TO THE STARTER THE CAR WOULD START FINE BUT WOULD CUT OUT AFTER A MINUTE OR SO? CAN YOU HELP ME?

3. My 2006 GTP will not start with its key but with power to the starter will crank and run for a short period then stop