Q: My 2004 Buick Rendezvous Service Engine Soon light is on. What does this mean

asked by on February 03, 2018

My Service Engine Light came on. What does this indicate and what service needs to be done.

the check engine light comes on for the computer sensed a problem in the systems that it monitored. There can be many different reasons for it to come on from a loose gas cap to sensor failures. You will need to have the computer scanned for stored codes and once you get those codes then the problem can be identified and a course of repair action can be done.