Q: My 2001 mitsubishi eclipse wont shift into reverse it used to then only would every now and then now it wont at all.

I have a 2001 Mitsubishi eclipse i just bought a few weeks ago everything worked fine then suddenly i couldnt shift it into reverse it felt like something was in the way it shifted into reverse a handful of times since then but now doesnt want to at all. Its a manuel plz help i love the car. I havent really tried anything cuz i am out of state right now visiting my son and need to drive it back.

It is possible that something has broken inside your transmission. I would recommend having your transmission inspected by a qualified transmission specialist to determine the exact cause of this issue.

3. My 2001 mitsubishi eclipse wont shift into reverse it used to then only would every now and then now it wont at all.