Q: My 2001 mitsubishi eclipse wont shift into reverse it used to then only would every now and then now it wont at all.

asked by on February 15, 2018

I have a 2001 Mitsubishi eclipse i just bought a few weeks ago everything worked fine then suddenly i couldnt shift it into reverse it felt like something was in the way it shifted into reverse a handful of times since then but now doesnt want to at all. Its a manuel plz help i love the car. I havent really tried anything cuz i am out of state right now visiting my son and need to drive it back.

It is possible that something has broken inside your transmission. I would recommend having your transmission inspected by a qualified transmission specialist to determine the exact cause of this issue.