Q: My 1987 jaguar VandenPlas has been idle or sitting for the last 4 or 5 months. The breaks were working then, but not now.

My 1987 Jaguar Vanden Plas has been idle or sitting for the last 4 or 5 months . The brakes were working when last driven; however, I had it towed to a repair shop because it wouldn't start. The mechanic repaired the problem of it not starting, but then the mechanic told me that the brakes were no good. He suggested bleeding the brakes, and according to him it could possibly even be the master cylinder that was causing the brake problem. I told him the brakes were working just fine when last driven, and he said, "Well, they're not now. He said the car should not be driven! What do you think the problem is?

3. My 1987 jaguar VandenPlas has been idle or sitting for the last 4 or 5 months. The breaks were working then, but not now.