Q: My 1200 hp rotary engine keeps misfiring at 7000 rpm's.

Every time I race and hit around 16 pounds of boost at 7000rpm my 20b keeps misfiring and I have to race as soon as posible

3. My 1200 hp rotary engine keeps misfiring at 7000 rpm's.

Q: My truck bogs down when I accelerate going down the road

This may be a sign of a dirty or failing mass air flow sensor. The mass air flow sensor is a unit in the intake system that monitors air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected...

Q: Why is my steering wheel hard to turn and my EPS light on in my 2004 Mazda RX-8

Hi there. This is a common issue on your vehicle. Most of the time this is caused by a problem with the steering angle sensor. The sensor stops reading properly which causes the steering to act like this. There are...

Q: Q: cylinder 2 misfire.

Engine misfires can be caused by many different things, but there are a few suspects that occur more than others. Generally, misfires are caused by either a spark or fuel issue or in cases, a combination of both. Spark related...