Q: Mustang started and then died

My Mustang has been sitting for about two years. Recently, I charged the battery, and after several tries, got it to start. It only ran for a few minutes before dying. Now, I can't get it started again.

A: There can be a large variety of reasons as ...

There can be a large variety of reasons as to why your Mustang is not starting. When you add to the equation that it has been sitting for a couple of years, it may mean your Mustang is facing multiple problems. Depending on how the vehicle was stored will determine how much the fuel, fluids and rubber seals have deteriorated. With so many variables, it may be time to enlist the assistance of a certified mechanic to come by and thoroughly inspect your Mustang in person. They will not only identify the source(s) of the no start condition, but inform you if anything else needs to be addressed to get your Mustang reinstated to daily driver status.