Q: minor maintenance on vehicle

I'm Buying a new 2016 Sonata do you happen to know approximately how much tune ups, oil changes, etc for minor things that it will cost me per year? I know every mechanic has different prices but do you happen to know if it is a reasonable cost per year. Could you please email the answer to me it would be greatly appreciated Thank you, Janis JHeiden57@gmail.com

Billing question sent to CS for the cost of minor maintenance per year, tune-ups, and oil changes cost on a 2016 Hyundai Sonata with a L4-2.4L engine.

3. minor maintenance on vehicle