Q: Metallic sound at low speeds

I hear a metallic sound at low speeds coming from the right front wheel. It's a little intermittent, but I heard it pulling out of the driveway, with and without the brakes on, and I heard it driving up the street and back, without the brakes on.

A front stabilizer link or upper strut mount could be a couple of possible causes of a metallic noise over light bumps while driving without the brakes applied. An inspection of the tight front steering and suspension components and maybe even the use of a chassis ear while driving may be necessary to detect the source of the noise. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, who will have the training and equipment necessary to diagnose and repair your problem.