Q: Message appear Brake : check brake fluid

Do I need to get new brakes or just brake fluid

3. Message appear Brake : check brake fluid

Q: Brakes don't work properly

If your vehicle is equipped with anti-lock braking, you have to either bleed the ABS pump and valving (per Factory Service Manual instructions) or use a bi-directional scan tool to remotely actuate the ABS system during brake bleeding. Otherwise, in...

Q: Q: Heater only blowing cold air.

There are two likely causes for your concern. Either your heater core inside your dashboard is clogged, or one of the doors that directs the air to your heater core is malfunctioning. I would enlist the help of a certified...

Q: brake pedal goes straight to the floor after replacing all 4 brake lines and pads and calipers

This brake system has an anti-lock (ABS) system. This system prevents wheel lock-up during a hard braking event to came tire contact area on the road and effective. When air is introduced to the brake system it can get trapped...