Q: Message appear Brake : check brake fluid

Do I need to get new brakes or just brake fluid

3. Message appear Brake : check brake fluid

Q: The clutch pedal doesn't spring back as quickly when it is cold outside.

Hi there. It is possible that the brake fluid may be freezing. When brake fluid gets old, it collects too much moisture causing water droplets to form in the fluid. This will gel up the fluid and cause it to...

Q: 1999 Mercedes ML430 starts, I can move the shifter, but it doesn't go into gear. Just stays in park.

A differential can indeed fail without warning, but there are usually some ugly noises associated with it. As for your shifter, I believe your model still uses a lever connection between the shifter and the transmission. It should be easy...

Q: Is a leaky brake booster unsafe if fluid level is o.k.?

If your brake booster is leaking but your brake fluid level is full, your brake booster would be leaking vacuum. This would mean that your booster has a crack, the check valve is bad, or the hose that connects to...