Q: Message appear Brake : check brake fluid

Do I need to get new brakes or just brake fluid

3. Message appear Brake : check brake fluid

Q: The clutch pedal doesn't spring back as quickly when it is cold outside.

Hi there. It is possible that the brake fluid may be freezing. When brake fluid gets old, it collects too much moisture causing water droplets to form in the fluid. This will gel up the fluid and cause it to...

Q: Replace key battery message on Mercedes won't go off

It is possible that the key fob battery warning light has to be reset manually and does not go off automatically when the batteries are replaced. I would recommend looking through your owners manual to see if there is a...

Q: Do I need a brake fluid flush when I replace my brakes?

Brake fluid, like other fluids used in our vehicles, is subject to degradation over time. Brake fluid is a hydraulic and hygroscopic substance which means it absorbs moisture if left exposed to atmospheric humidity. Minute pieces of rubber can break...