Q: Me and my boyfriend was going to pick up his son. We turned around the corner and the lights and everything was still working but car stopped.

Me and my boyfriend was going to get his son, we went around a corner lights and everything was still working but the car stopped we tried to turn it back on it sounds like it's trying to turn over but won't start after three attempts the car started making a funny noise but still won't turn over, what could this be

3. Me and my boyfriend was going to pick up his son. We turned around the corner and the lights and everything was still working but car stopped.