Q: Master/Slave Cylinder

Hi, my clutch pedal is loose and i can't shift it in gear, so i replace the master cylinder or the slave cylinder or both? There's leakeage on the floor too.

If you have fluid leaking on the floor then this is from the clutch master cylinder leaking past its seals. I would recommend replacing the clutch master cylinder and the clutch slave cylinder as a set since the master cylinder is worn then so will the slave cylinder be just as worn. If you need some assistance with this, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians can come to your home to diagnose the issue with your gears and help you make the necessary repairs.

3. Master/Slave Cylinder