Q: AC blows hot air driver side & cold on the passengers side

asked by on July 27, 2016

When I turn the AC on , only the passengers air vents blow cold & the drivers vents blow hot air.

On vehicles with this type of concern, it is usually caused by a malfunctioning blend door or blend door motor inside of the air conditioning system. I’d suggest getting some help from an experienced technician who’s capable of disassembling the coverings and inspecting the components while commanding the controls to see if any of the motors do not respond or seem to bind up.

If you decide to get this fixed or would like a second opinion on this, contact a certified technician who can diagnose your A/C issue firsthand and make the necessary repairs. Good luck.