Q: Lowering my car

I would like to lower my car and wondering what is the proper steps to take, suitable height without major change over with 19 inch rims (along with what would be the proper tire size)

A: Lowering your car impacts numerous function...

Lowering your car impacts numerous functional areas of your suspension (amount of flexibility when driving over a bump), steering (reducing the steering angle available, or interference of the tire with bodywork), brakes, suspension alignment (and tire life!), reduced ground clearance (more vulnerable to speed bumps and curbs), and so on. I would recommend you check with your local custom wheel/tire shop that has experience with your Mercedes, so that you can discuss specifics with them. Checking on Mercedes owner forums on the Internet is also valuable, to see what others have done, and what is not advisable based on their experiences. The phrase "the devil is in the details" very much applies here. Best of luck!