Q: low battery cd player not working

I recently got a new battery from tire plus. However last night while driving the low battery sign showed on my dashboard and my cd player stopped working.I drive for a while to charge my car up thinking that would help this morning I went to start car and it started but low battery came on as well as cd player I turned off the player and low battery went away. Please help me figure out why this is happening side note I live in Wisconsin super cold weather and this never happened with the radio only cdplayer

Hello, thank you for writing in. The first thing you should do is check the battery cables. Make sure they are both clean, dry, and tight. If there is a loose connection, every time is bounces around you will lose part if not all power. The other thing to consider is that your alternator is to blame, and is not charging the battery properly. The alternator’s output can be tested to see if there are any readings out of specification. If there are, the alternator will need to be replaced. If the alternator is fine, you will want to look further into the other cables and wires connecting the charging system. For more diagnostic help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. low battery cd player not working