Q: Lost my key and am trying to see if its possible program another key that went to my old 2006 impala to this 2007 impala

I lost my keys and alarm pad can i program another key that went to a 2006 impala i use to have? It turns in the ignition and turns everything on but it wont crank the car. Also the alarm wont cut off how can i get it off

I believe that you can program this key. As long as the key itself is cut the same and is able to turn in side the ignition the programming should be the same.

3. Lost my key and am trying to see if its possible program another key that went to my old 2006 impala to this 2007 impala