Q: No power to the front of my car- 2003 Infiniti

Started my and shifted through first gear. All of a sudden I lost all power to the car. But my Brake light will still come on. Had the tow guy look at and suggested the main fuse blew.

Hi there. If you have lost all of the electrical power to the front of your car then it may have blown a fuse. I would like to know if the power is isolated to just the lighting or if it involves the engine also. From your description it sounds like a lighting issue. I usually start by checking the fuses. If the fuses are fine then the problem is usually in the multi function switch. This switch will fail internally and keep these circuits from working. If the switch is fine then it may have a circuit issue that is causing this. If you want to have this lighting issue looked at, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why the lights are not working] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/lights-headlamps-beams-brakes-inspection.

3. No power to the front of my car- 2003 Infiniti